Friday, April 27, 2012

For those of you in Baltimore, I am hosting an intimate sample sale at my home next Sunday May 6, 2012 from 2-6pm. I will have snacks and refreshments along with handmade wearables for sale by two wonderful designers, Feral Childe & Rebe.  Sizes and quantities are limited so stop by early in the afternoon to have first pick. I hope to see you all and please do bring friends, the more the merrier! For more details, email me at info@specksandkeepings.com.

For those of you who would like to shop Feral Childe's new Spring Collection before hand, come by the Pier 5 Hotel on Saturday May 5, 2012. Feral Childe will be participating in BASTED, a Trunkshow held in conjunction with the Contemporary's experimental fashion show. The Trunkshow also features designs by Anita Scharrer and MICA Fiber Arts alumni. I will be there selling Feral Childe's wonderful wares. The event goes from 4:00- 6:00pm. For more details visit the BASTED Facebook page. Pier 5 is located at 711 Eastern Ave., Baltimore, MD 21231. Just look for the room with the harbor view!

No comments:

Post a Comment