Monday, October 8, 2012

Photographs of my new home in Chicago. My little studio has beautiful light although I'm still finding it hard to make time to work on making. I have been drawing on this large drawing that's been staring at me for over two years. At times I want to fill it. Other days it seems best to cut it into smaller drawings and the rest of the time it think I should put it away all together.

Chicago is beautiful although the cold is quickly sneaking up on me. I wore my mittens the other day.












5 comments:

  1. looks like you are more settled! can't wait to visit again, and not fall in your pond. :)

    p.s. i loveloveLOVEEEEEEEE your drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and thank you! I'd like to visit you guys too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love the two-year-drawing.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Laura. I hope you are well. I still have our embroideries and think of you whenever I see them.

    ReplyDelete