Monday, June 27, 2011

Pile of Craft 2011





I hope you all had a lovely weekend. Thanks to all of you who popped by on Saturday for a visit to Pile of Craft. The last photograph is of Kate with a matching pocket doll. I was excited to see what a nice pair they made. The nicer of the photos were taken by Ashley North Compton and the others were taken by me. Visit here to see more photos from the show.

I also got a new pair of glasses this weekend. They're purple and they glow. They are by far the most exciting glasses I have ever had. I am waiting for them to arrive in the mail with their new lenses.

2 comments:

  1. your table looks so nice and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it felt a little crowded. I kept trying to remove things so everything could breathe better.

    ReplyDelete